Baked eggs - using the Airfryer!
Author: Sandra of Sanses.com
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 500g of baby spinach
- 200g of leg ham, sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- 4 tsp of full cream milk
- Unsalted butter
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180 degrees
- Use the butter to butter the 4 ramekins. If you do not have any ramekins, any ovenproof small container will also do.
- On the stove, heat up the olive oil and cook the baby spinach till it is wilted. Drain off any excess water/liquids.
- Divide out the cooked spinach equally over the 4 ramekins.
- Divide out the ham equally over the 4 ramekins.
- Crack an egg into each, and add 1 tsp of milk.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes till the egg white sets (and depending on your own preference to the runny-ness of the yolk).